What is BlockChain Poker? Is it the best in the market? Why is it so popular? These are some of the questions that I have been receiving from some of my avid readers. Today, I will address all of these questions and more in this review, which will take the structure outlined below:
- What is BlockChain Poker?
- Features of BlockChain Poker
- How to create your account
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Private tournaments and cash games in Blockchain poker
- Blockchain Poker on Smart Phones
- Is Blockchain Poker Genuine?
- Pros and Cons
Name of platform: BlockChain Poker
Official Website URL: https://blockchain.poker/
Overall Rating : (2.8 / 5)
Recommended: Not recommended
What is BlockChain Poker?
Blockchain poker is a form of an online poker that was created in 2016. Since then, it has been adding and improving new features creating a neat interface. This poker allows you to play cash games, regular tournaments, and sit and go tournaments with cryptocurrencies.
This online casino supports Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin (BTC), and Bitcoin SV (BSV) without needing you to convert it into flat. Blockchain poker does everything in Bitcoin. So if you like poker and bitcoin, then BlockChain is right for you. It also allows you to deposit other cryptos that can be converted to these three cryptocurrencies.
Blockchain poker offers you the chance to begin playing right away and has a great interface that makes it even more tempting to play. The only poker type on the BlockChain Poker site is “No Limit Texas Hold’em”.
Features of BlockChain Poker
Blockchain allows you to play cash games, regular tournaments, and sit and go tournaments. It also provides a free 300 Satoshis (one-millionth of a coin) for all the newcomers. The bonus can be 100 satoshis for the cryptocurrencies and can be reclaimed when you run out with unlimited times.
Generally, the rake is smaller in cash games where stakes a higher. That means, if you play with Bitcoin cash, the rake is lower compared to when you play with Bitcoin. This is because, with higher blind levels, the rake percentage increases.
This type of poker allows you to create the private or public poker tables that enable you to play against your friends or even family that are far away.
The BlockChain Poker also has anonymous, no documentation pay-outs that safeguard your privacy. A lot of people appreciate having some privacy in the field of poker.
How to create your account
Once you get to the official website, click on the “Let’s go” blue button on the pop-up screen and you can create your account. When creating an account, only a name, and a password are required. There are no email requirements.
Blockchain Poker provides you with 100 chips of each of the bitcoins for free to get you started. Each of the 100 chips is equal to a millionth crypto coin. These coins are credited to you instantly once you open an account. This game has 100 buying sit and goes and 1/2 ring tables. The cryptocurrencies are supported by either of the sites so you can enter the games with your complimentary chips. On the site, you will be able to see your bitcoin balance on the top-right part of the screen.
Deposits and withdrawals
BlockChain supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin SV, and Bitcoin Cash. When you want to deposit other cryptos such as Ethereum, Lumens, Litecoin, Monero, Dogecoin, USDT, or Zcash there is a conversion site that is plugged on the Blockchain website. You can also convert regular currencies such as U.S, dollars using the Paxful plugin.
Private tournaments and cash games in Blockchain poker
Blockchain poker does not have numerous and diverts games but it is because it is still fairly new and small.
The beauty of BlockChain Poker is that you can create a private cash game or tournament and play against your family and friends even those far away.
Below are some of the private games you can create:
Points to note:
- Private or public with password
- 9 or 6 seats/ heads up
Blinds are 1/2
Sit & go tournaments
Points to note:
- 9 or 3 seats/heads up
- Custom stacking stack
- Rake is 5%
- Adjustable turn time
- Custom logo option
Points to note:
- 9 or 6 seats
- Adjustable Guaranteed pot and Buy-In
- Can create freerolls
- Can accommodate 2 – 400 participants
- You can schedule tournament to your preferred date
- Starting stacks can be regular, mini or deep stacks
- Turn time can be adjusted
- You can customize your logo
- You can right sponsor’s name and link if you wish to promote your business
- In cases where most online gaming operators exchange your coins to dollars when giving payouts, BlockChain Poker ensures your cryptos remain intact.
Blockchain Poker on Smart Phones
Black Chain Poker works okay on cell phones as well. You can auto rotate your phone to get a better view of Blockchain Poker. It also has friendly user interface features and has good loading speed.
Is Blockchain Poker Genuine?
Yes. It is genuine. It has not been around for long, but it has managed to get several users on board. Unfortunately, it looks like this platform’s services are not fair to the users. With a (2.8/5) star rating on TrustPilot, this site is definitely one that I would advise that you stay away from. The users of this platform usually experience losing streaks that only suggest that the gaming system is not fair. Some players even think that the hands are controlled by the admins of BlockChain Poker.
Pros and Cons
- No personal information required. All you need to create an account is a name and password
- You can create your own tables. Play private games and set private tournaments with your friends
- There is always constant improvements done by BlockChain Poker
- Free 300 chips for new users. This free giveaway may get you a payout if you work your way up. BlockChain Poker literally gives you a free house.
- This site also has special plugins that help in converting other types of currencies to the usable cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain Poker uses very basic graphics with a little animation and zero player avatars
- Only limited to “No Limit Texas Hold’em” type of poker
- Very few high stakes or medium poker games available for players
Final words and verdict:
Verdict: Legit (but not recommended)
Overall rating: (2.8 / 5)
Ok, I think that sums up the overall view of Blockchain Poker pretty good, it might be worth testing out and see how you feel about it, however, it is far from the best place I have played on. Their reputation isn´t the best either, and that might be worth to consider as well, especially if you plan to deposit your own funds.
That’s pretty much what you need to know about what BlockChain Poker is, and how it works. Have you used this platform before? Do you have any questions? Feel free to drop them in the comments section.