What is btcc.com? How does it compare to its competitors? What are the outstanding features that you should keep your eyes open for? Let us find out about that and more in today’s review. Below are the main elements that will form fodder for our discussion:
- What is btcc.com?
- Is BTCC regulated?
- How is the trading platform like?
- How is its fee structure?
- The deposit and withdrawal options availed to the users of BTTC
- How is customer support offered on this platform?
- Is BTCC Genuine or is it a Scam?
- Pros and cons
Name of the platform: BTCC
Official website URL: https://www.btcc.com/
Overall Rating: (2.8 / 5)
Recommended: Not Recommended
What is btcc.com?
BTTC is a well-known platform that is operated by BTCC UK Limited, which is based in London. BTCC UK was registered back in 2011, to provide customers in the field of cryptos with a number of services including the ones listed below:
- Fiat to crypto exchange
- Bitcoin mining
- Crypto wallet services – the Mobi Bitcoin wallet.
Is BTCC regulated?
The regulation of cryptos in the UK and in other parts of the world is still being debated. This is the reason platforms such as BTCC are still unregulated, though this could change in the future as governments step in to regulate this industry. Hopefully, this will not happen, since it could compromise the decentralization aspect that cryptos present to their users.
How the trading platform is like
BTCC offers interested traders with a trading platform through which they can earn income. The trading platform can be accessed via:
- The web-based platform– BTCC has a basic web interface that you can utilize if you are out to purchase cryptos. It has the following features:
- An interactive chart that indicates the prices of the cryptos in real-time. For those who love to do technical analysis, then the following charts are available: Hollow candles, Heiken Ashi, Area, Candlesticks, Bar, and Line.
- Has an order book on the right-hand side of the web interface.
- An order box placed at the center of the interface.
- Order history is placed at the bottom of the interface.
- The Mobile Trading Platform-BTCC also has Android and iOS apps that can be downloaded by the users of the two mobile phone operating systems from the respective app stores. The apps have the functionality offered by the web-based trading platform along with some modifications that make them easy to use. If you want to use the mobile apps, you can scan the QR code on the official website, just to ensure that you have the original version.
Which trading instruments are offered by btcc.com?
BTCC has more than 70 altcoins that you can use to trade and earn in income. The main cryptos on the platform are BTC and ETH. With these cryptos one can make the following buy or sell cryptos:
- Market Orders
- Limit orders
- Stop Orders
The fee structure
BTCC users usually incur certain fees, which include:
- Transaction fees that are charged on the deposits and withdrawals of funds
- Trading fees
- Mining fees that are charged for activities in the mining pools.
There is a detailed fee structure table on the official website. Here are some of the very common fees that you can expect :
- The minimum amount of BTC you can deposit is 0.0001 BTC
- No max limit
- No fees charged
USD (online bank deposits)
- The minimum amount of USD one can deposit is 500 USD
- The max limit is 100,000 USD per day
- Fees – 0.10%
- The minimum amount is 50 USD
- Max Limit is $20,000 per month
- Fees : ($10 for amounts between $100 and $200), or 5% for amounts >200 USD
- The minimum amount of BTC is 0.0015 BTC
- The max limit is 500 BTC daily
- The fee is 0.0015 BTC
- The minimum amount is 100USD
- Max amount is 100,000 USD daily
- The fee is 0.30% ( the minimum fee is therefore 30 USD).
- Maker fees – 0.1%
- Taker fees- 0.1%
The deposit and withdrawal options availed to the users of BTTC
As a BTCC user, you can withdraw or even deposit your funds from your personal account by relying on the fiat currency deposit and withdrawal methods offered. The methods offered so far are:
- Wire transfers
- Crypto capital
- Credit or debit cards.
How is customer support offered on this platform?
BTCC offers customer support through two main channels:
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form- online.
Is BTCC Genuine or is it a Scam?
BTCC is a genuine platform that has been trying to gain ground in the crypto market. One thing about BTCC is that it offers a significantly high number of cryptocurrencies, in comparison with its competitors. This is something that I think is quite appealing to most crypto traders who are to maximize their income earning potential. The trading platform offered is also very straightforward and easy to maneuver, and is generally appealing to the eye.
Matters related to the security of this platform are, however, not clearly articulated, hence it is hard for new customers to trust them right away. As we have already established in other reviews, security is the one thing that you should never compromise either as a beginner or expert crypto trader. Several high profile hackings have proven that the loss of funds is a real threat that should never be overlooked.
Most other consumer trust sites do not have much to say about how superior BTCC is. They’ve, however, not questioned about whether this platform is genuine. Unfortunately, these platform’s ratings on Trustpilot are very low. If you’re convinced that BTCC is the go-to platform, then you can use it, but if you’d like a more solid platform, then you have a look at what my number one recommended alternative to BTCC has to offer.
Pros and cons
- Fiat currency deposit & withdrawal allowed
- Mining pools available
- Unlimited crypto deposits even without any KYC procedures
- Has a mobile app for both Android and Ios smartphones
- Limited customer support options
Final words and verdict
Verdict: Legit ( But not recommended)
Overall Rating: (2.8 / 5)
BTCC is a genuine platform, but it is one which, in my own opinion, is not very keen on maintaining the best relations with clients. In that regard, I’d be very enthusiastic about recommending it. I think the platform I’ve been using for a long time now is doing a better job of delivering what is promised. You can have a look at my full review about my recommended alternative to BTCC and you can be the judge of that.
A Full Review of My Number One Recommended Crypto Exchange Platform ( Plus The Outstanding Benefits)
That will be all for my review about what btcc.com is. Do you have any questions or remarks about it? Leave them in the comments section and let’s have a conversation about it. I think you will be excited to learn about the benefits offered by the number one recommended alternative to BTCC. You can for instance have a free crypto ATM card shipped to you at no cost.
Eric. Bitcoin investor and blogger at StartMakeStopWaste.