This is a review on Moz. What is Moz.com? How does it work? What do they offer to you? Is it a good idea for you? Are there better alternatives out there? This is just a few of the questions we help you answer in this short review! Ok, with that being said, let´s get into it!
Name of the product: Moz
Official Website URL: https://moz.com/
Overall Rating: (4 / 5)
Recommended? : Yes
Learn about my #1 recommended SEO tool on this page
Moz is a high-flying platform that is purported to deliver tools that can help you realize success in your business. How exactly does is it do that? Read through to discover the following:
– What is Moz?
– How does Moz function?
– What features does it offer?
– How is it priced?
– Is it genuine?
– Which alternative to Moz can you rely on?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of Moz?
What is Moz.com?
The creators of Moz believe that there is actually a smart way to fulfill the SEO needs of every business or organization. Which is why they present a very superior SEO software that helps you take your traffic and rankings over the roof, and to increase the visibility of your content in various search results. Moz offers you the tools to crawl your site on a demand basis, and to reveal the technical SEO in it, and goes ahead to recommend the various fixes that you should make.
Moz also lets you track the performance of your keywords in more than 170 search engines. With the Moz link index, you can view the metrics to any site that you desire to in just a matter of seconds. This goes along with you being able to view details about your competitors’ sites and knowing what they are doing to attract their customers.
How does it work?
Moz is all about providing measurable results that you and your clients can easily comprehend and act upon. This software takes away the complexity associated with SEO, thus allowing you to cruise past your competitors with a better understanding of how everything about works. So, how exactly does Moz enable you to do that?
– Helps you understand your visitors by knowing the keywords they are searching.
– Enables to track your rankings in international and local searches.
– Lets you crawl and audit all the sites that you own.
– Helps you to optimize your webpages so that you can get a higher potential to rank various keywords.
– Helps you to find link opportunities
– Finally, you can create custom SEO reports
Features in Raven Tools
As stated above, Moz is all about making you handle all SEO-related needs in a smart way. The tools offered by Moz fall into the following categories:
– Keyword search
– SEO audit and site crawl
– Backlink research
– Rank tracking
– The SEO toolbar
Moz offers four plans, through which these tools are availed to various users. The four plans have distinct features, including:
– Can handle up to 5 analytics campaigns
– Can crawl up to 250,000 pages
– Can help you keep track of 15 social accounts
– Searches and ranks up to 300 keywords
– 2 seats
– Can crawl up to 500,000 pages weekly
– Lets you search and rank 750 keywords
– You can use it to create branded reports
– You can manage up to 15 social accounts with it
– 10 seats
– You can handle up to 150 social accounts with it
– Can crawl up to 1.250,000 pages
– You can search and rank up to 7500 keywords
– You can use it to create branded reports
– Unlimited seats
– Handles up to 100 Moz analytics campaigns
– 50 campaigns can be handled through it
– Can search and rank 4,5000 keywords
– Can crawl up to 2,000,000 per week
– Can do 100 on-demand page crawls
– Scheduled and branded reports ‘
– 40 seats
In addition to that, Moz avails the following bonus tools in every plan listed above:
– MozBar Premium- the Chrome SEO toolbar
– Tracking on multiple search engines is supported
– SEO insights and recommendations
– A one-on-one walkthrough
– 24-Hour Online support
– Access to the Moz Q&A Forum
With each plan offering different benefits to the various users, different prices are attached to each. As a client seeking to rely on the tools offered by Moz, you should be ready to pay the following prices:
– Standard-$99 per month ($79 per month when billed annually)
– Medium- $179 per month ($143 per month when billed annually)
– Large – $249 per month ($199 per month when billed annually)
– Premium – $599 per month ($479 per month when billed annually)
Is it genuine?
Moz is a genuine software whose information you can find all over the internet. It was founded in 2004 and was formerly known as SEOmoz. It is also known that it was formed by Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig, whose details are also available on the internet.
If unsure of the superiority of this platform, however, you can always rely on the free trial period to confirm that it will serve your interests as a small business or as a large marketing agency. From the review done on Backlinko, you can also tell for sure that it works and is legit software.
Alternative to Moz?
Moz is an excellent platform, but unfortunately offers way less than the way you will access on SE Ranking. SE Ranking has more tools than Moz and its most basic package can actually handle most of the organisations’ needs. In addition to that, you can save more than $40 by deciding to go with SE Ranking, and still (in my opinion) get even better results at the end of the day.
==> Learn about why SE Ranking is our #1 recommendation on this page
Pros and cons
It is always wise (and recommended) to compare the positives against the negatives to get a better overall view of something. As always in our reviews we provide you with some clear points on both sides of the spectrum:
– Quite comprehensive
– Free trial available
– Plans allow for future growth
– Reliable and valuable
– Competitor analysis
– Lets you create and schedule the creation of branded reports
– Quite pricey
Do you own or represent Moz.com?
If you are a representative, or associate of Moz and have found something not to be correct in this review please, feel free to tell and I will make sure to update the info on this post. The easiest way to do it is in the comment section below or by simply sending us an e-mail.
Final words and verdict
Overall rating: (4 / 5)
Ok, I think that sums up the overall view of Moz pretty good. It is a legit tool and not only that, but it is also one of the best one out there. You have to decide that yourself, of course, if it is something for you. I would recommend that you try it out for free first and see what results you get before you invest money into the paid version.
You made a wise decision to read this review and you are a smart person so I am absolutely sure that you will find the right SEO tool that suits your particular needs the most and that you also feel comfortable and easy to use!
==> Learn more about my #1 recommendation on this page (+ Get FREE-trial + additional Bonus)
I hope you found this review of Moz.com to be helpful and that you now have a better understanding of what it is and it is for you or not. Please, if you have used any of its services then share your experience in the comment section below! Also, if you got any questions about this I will be more than happy to answer them below!
I wish you success!
founder of: Start Make Stop Waste