What is Americas Cardroom? Is there anything that gives it an edge over its competitors? Is there any reason why you should even think about using it? In today’s review, we shall tackle these questions in a bid to see to it that you walk away with enough knowledge about Americas Cardroom to decide whether it is one that you can recommend to your pals or not. Let’s jump right into it:
- What is Americas Cardroom?
- Americas Cardroom promotions
- The Game selection in Americas Cardroom
- Banking in Americas Cardroom
- Is Americas Cardroom genuine?
- Pros and Cons
Name of Platform: Americas Cardroom
Official Website URL: https://www.americascardroom.eu/
User Rating: (3 / 5)
What is Americas Cardroom?
Americas Cardroom is one of the poker sites that are run by the Winning Poker Network. It is actually a sister site to the popular site known as True Poker. The Winning Poker Network is operated by the same company that runs Bookmaker and Bectris. The sites and platforms in this network are well-known. Most of the veterans in the online poker world would have a thing or two to say about these sites.
Winning Poker Network has been around since the 90s, which is something that gives it an edge over most of the other companies that are launching their sites just recently. Throughout its years of operation, it has managed to build a solid reputation for itself and has actually grown to be one of the largest poker networks in the world. So far, most of what is to be said about the reputation of Americas Cardroom is closely tied to Winning Poker Network.
Americas Cardroom does not actually have a gaming license, which is unlike other online poker sites that we have reviewed in this platform in the past. Most of the new users who use it mainly do so because they heard about it somewhere or the read about it on reviews such as this one, not due to having trust that it is a site that operates under a given jurisdiction.
Americas Cardroom promotions
This site has three main offerings as far as promotions are concerned. They include:
The first deposit bonus
Americas Cardroom has a first deposit bonus of 100% up to $1000. The clearing is done at a rate of 27.5 award points for a dollar. The increments are usually released in denominations of $1. Every player gets to earn 5.5 Award points every time an $1 rake is paid. This actually implies that this bonus is equivalent to a 20% Rakeback. Upon being awarded the first deposit bonus, you are required to clear it within 40 days.
New players to this site also usually receive the following:
- $250 freeroll
- Scratch card worth $50 that is valid for 20 days after making the first deposit.
Elite Benefits- The VIP Program
Americas Cardroom also has its VIP program gives players a chance to earn up to 35% rake backs. Even the low volume players who join this program can earn a pretty much decent return. The main benefit of joining this program is that it utilizes the dealt rake method. Players do not have to make contributions to the pot for them to get credit. I think this is something that can suit the serious players.
Americas Cardroom also offers leaderboards that run for a week.
The Game selection on Americas Cardroom
Some of the games that you can expect on this online poker site include:
- No-Limit Texas Holdém
- Pot-Limit Omaha
- Seven Card Stud
These games have many variations that you can choose from depending on the factors that favor your gaming style.
Banking on Americas Cardroom
Americas Cardroom offers a couple of deposit and withdrawal options to all players. Here are the options that you can use:
- Bitcoin – this is the most popular deposit method on this platform, for the USA players. Americas Cardroom usually converts the Bitcoin that one deposits into USD. The maximum BTC you can deposit on this platform is worth $25,000.
- Visa Cards –Only Visa Cards registered outside of the USA region are accepted. One must deposit not less than $500 if they choose this option. USA players can use this option if they purchase a prepaid VISA card that supports international transactions.
- Cash transfers- One can use services such as MoneyGram and Western Union. If you deposit more than $300+ Americas Cardroom will pay the fees for you. If you deposit any amount less than $300, then you will have to pay a 10% fee on every amount. The maximum amount allowed via cash transfer is $1000.
- Neteller- This e-wallet serves people who live outside North America. The maximum deposit allowed using this method is $1000 for the new players. If you have been using the site for a couple of months and you are active, you can request for an increase in the applicable maximum deposit.
- Skrill- This payment method also serves the people who live outside North America. The maximum deposit amount is $1000 with this method. You can request for this limit to be raised after using the platform for a couple of months.
- Bitcoin – The Bitcoin withdrawals on this platform are usually processed within 1 or two days, with the maximum amount you can transfer to their personal wallet being $10,000.
- Checks- The maximum amount you can request to get paid via check is $2995. The applicable fee in this case is $65. You check will in most cases arrive in 1 to 2 weeks.
- Debit cards- The maximum amount you can withdrawal to your debit card on this platform is $2500. You can only request a single debit per week. Your payment will hit this account in a couple of days.
- Neteller & Skrill- The maximum amount you can withdraw using this method is $10,000. This payment is usually processed in a day.
- Player to Player transfers – You can transfer funds to another player on this platform, provided you meet the minimum rake requirement. The transfer fee is 10% in this case.
Is Americas Cardroom genuine?
Yes. The networking firm that runs it has been in the online gaming sector since the 90s. Americas Cardroom has sister sites in which players have been getting paid as they have fun. I, however, looked at the ratings and reviews that players have given about this platform and discovered that it has not been very great. On Trustpilot for instance, only 6% of the players think that this platform is offering impressive services. More than 80% are disappointed. Their main complaint is technical issues that lead to them getting kicked out of the games and not receiving the money they spend hours playing for. To me, this is a major red flag, and I’d not point you in the direction of Americas Cardroom. I can only tell you about what works best for me, and that’s my number one recommended online poker site
Pros and cons
- VIP program available.
- Allows US players
- Most customers seem dissatisfied with it.
Final words and verdict:
Overall rating : (3 / 5)
Americas Cardroom is by all means a legit bitcoin poker site, but its consumer ratings are not that impressive. I am not sure it would be the best for you, but I think you can do better with the tried and tested Bitcoin poker site that is at the top of the industry. Its user ratings speak for it, but you can always have a look at what both sites have to offer then you can decide yourself.
P.S: Always Gamble Responsibly. Do Not Stake more than you are willing to lose without affecting your financial status significantly. if possible, have a budget for entertainment and stick to it.
==> Here is the best bitcoin poker site in the market (Give it a try and see if it works for you 😉 )<==
That’s all for this review about what Americas Cardroom is about. Have you used this platform in the past? If yes, you can share your experience in the comments section. If no, then you can have a look at my number one recommended bitcoin poker site to see if it also works for you.
Eric. Bitcoin investor and blogger at StartMakeStopWaste