What is Cloudbet? How well is it serving those who use it? In today’s review, I shall be helping you get a clear picture of what this platform is about, with the hope that you will be in a position to decide whether or not it is one that you can rely on by the time you are getting to the conclusion. The following questions will form the main highlights of the review:
- What is Cloudbet?
- Which bonuses does Cloudbet offer?
- Which games does Cloudbet offer?
- Banking on this platform
- How is the security on this platform?
- Is this platform genuine?
- Pros and cons
Name of the platform: Cloudbet
Official Website URL: https://www.cloudbet.com/en/
Overall rating: (3.9 / 5)
What is Cloudbet about?
Cloudbet is one of the many online casinos that supports Bitcoin sports, and that allows you to deposit and withdraw your money in Bitcoin. It was created back in November 2013 and has remained to be one amongst several other platforms that are Bitcoin-driven. In my own opinion, Cloudbet is actually amongst the platforms that are at the frontline of the Bitcoin gambling industry.
In this review, we shall be looking at the features and bonuses that Cloudbet offers, just to give you a clear picture of its performance on the overall. Let us start off by looking at some of the quick facts about it:
Quick facts you need to know about Cloudbet
- This company has its headquarters at Antilles, Netherlands.
- This platform supports a couple of languages, including English, Korean, French, Turkish, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia.
- The platform allows unlimited withdrawals.
- 24×7 live support is offered via live chat and the email support system.
- The games offered on this platform are the creations of leading gaming developers such as Betsoft, NetEnt, and Microgaming.
- It has a mobile version
- The platform offers you a shot at betting using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, as well as USDT.
- This platform is not accessible in the United Kingdom, The United States of America, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Which bonuses does Cloudbet offer?
Currently, Cloudbet is offering several bonuses and promotions that are meant to attract new users and to retain the existing ones. Unfortunately, however, there is no Cloudbet no deposit bonus. New users can, however, take advantage of the welcome package that comprises of a 100% deposit bonus. This deposit bonus has a limit of up to 5BTC.
Some of the rules that govern the allocation of bonuses include:
- Cloudbet usually links your bonus balance to the number of loyalty points that you have,
- Players get 0.01 BTC for every 800 loyalty points that they accumulate.
- The increment of the O.01BTC bonus usually appears on one’s BTC betting account, for the amount they deposit, up to 5BTC.
- The highest stake you can use while utilizing your bonus to bet is 0.7 mBTC.
- A new user has 1 year (365 days), to earn his or her loyalty points, upon the initial activation of their account.
What, therefore, can you do to ensure that that you get the Cloudbet welcome bonus:
- Register for an account using your details on Cloudbet’s official website.
- Deposit your funds in BTC ( top-up any amount of BTC, up to 5 BTC),
- You will receive the signup bonus automatically.
- Start betting using the funds in your BTC betting account.
Which games does Cloudbet offer?
Cloudbet has done an impressive job of seeing to it that players get a variety of games through which they can make some money. I would, however, like to point out that there are platforms that offer a very high number of games, such as the number one recommended alternative to Cloudbet that I have linked in this review. As of now, Cloudbet allows you to play any of:
- 15 jackpot slots
- 40 slot games
- 22 table games
- 28 video poker games
- Many other instant win & keno games
This platform currently has more than 900 casino games that you can enjoy, which is fair enough if you get the games that you prefer in this range.
There are also live dealer games on this platform, including:
You can also play branded games, including:
- Gladiator, and many more.
All of the games offered here come in very impressive graphics and vibrant colors, which is a show of the expertise of the gaming development companies that create them.
Banking on this platform
Cloudbet allows you to make your deposits and withdrawals in the form of Bitcoin. The following limits are allowed for this crypto:
- Minimum amount- 0.001BTC
- Maximum amount –N/A
- Instant processing
- Minimum amount -0.001BTC
- Maximum amount – N/A
- Instant processing for most requests. If you are making a large BTC withdrawal request, you will have to wait for the transaction to be approved.
How is the security on this platform?
Cloudbet offers top-notch security. The deposits that every player makes are usually stored in a cold storage wallet and locked with offline keys to safeguard the funds from hackers. Cloudbet has an online wallet that has the capacity to hold a select amount of cryptos as players pay to play games daily.
The deposits that players make are usually instantaneous and are usually accepted as soon as there are enough confirmations of the transactions from the Blockchain. The withdrawals are usually executed quickly as well, and the bettors can gain access to their funds after 3 confirmation signals. Most deposits happen almost instantaneously, but when it comes to the withdrawals, more so those that are of a huge amount, one has to wait for the Cloudbet management to clear them before they accessing them.
Is this platform genuine?
It is genuine in my opinion. The reviews offered by clients on Trust Pilot point to it being one that you can use to achieve your money-making objectives as a bettor. With a rating of (3.8/5) stars, I think it is an average site that you can use if you are simply looking to have bare minimum fun, but if you are out to play with the big wigs, you can have a look at what my number one recommended Bitcoin poker site.
Pros and cons
- Fast cashouts
- Fairly large selection of casino games to play
- Huge deposit bonus
- Not accessible to US players
- Not One has to provide their details including their email address to sign up.
Final words and verdict:
Verdict: Legit (but not highly recommended)
Overall rating : (3.8 / 5)
Cloudbet has been doing a great job delivering a solid platform ever since it was created back in 2013. You can enjoy a wide variety of games on this platform, but if you are looking for a larger selection of high-quality games, then you can have a look at what the number one alternative to Cloudbet has to offer.
We have come to the end of my review about what Cloudbet is. I hope you enjoyed the review and that you are best placed to make your own decision as to whether you will rely on it to play casino games or not. Have a great time winning!